Correlative Conjunction Recognition Quiz #1
Identify the correlative conjunctions in the following sentences. Online Dictionary!
1. He is not only clever, but also hard-working.
2. John is neither rich nor famous.
3. No sooner had I sat down, than the movie started.
4. Have you decided whether you will come or not?
5. What with all her aunts, uncles and cousins, she has many relatives.
6. She is both intelligent and high-spirited.
7. John will either be hired or not.
8. The movie hardly began, when the power shut off.
9. Scarcely had we left the restraunt, when it started to snow.
10. I would rather be rich than poor.